Note

Note that most pictures on this site are NOT copyrighted by me. If you own the copyright to a picture and want it removed, please let me know and I'll remove it right away!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Overcoming Inhibitions

For this week's Six Sentence Sunday, I'm continuing on where I left off last week.

Christie is sitting on Xavier's lap, trying to overcome her inhibitions of talking dirty. Not only is she nervous about having to say words that she merely fantasizes about, but she knows that her inexperience will shine through.

Xavier has asked her to tell him how she'd worship his cock. She is firmly on his lap, feet dangling off to the side, as he runs his fingers through her hair, trying to ease her fears.

Christie tells him...

***

"Um, I'd begin with some adoration."

"Lovely, pet. Tell me how you'd adore my cock."

Christie worried her lip again. "Yes, Sir. I'd...uh...kiss around your cock and balls, rubbing my cheek against you as you first start to come to attention."

She opened her eyes and looked at Xavier. Was she doing this right? She wasn't used to talking dirty, and this was really embarassing. He nodded for her to continue.

She closed her eyes again. Looking at him made everything seem too real.

***

I know how hard it is to bare your soul to your Master. It requires courage, complete honesty, and determination to succeed. They enjoy stretching your boundaries in a safe environment, and watching you push your limits to please them, yourself, and ultimately the YOU that represents the two of you in concert, creating your own symphony of souls.

And is it worth all that energy? You tell me....I already know MY answer ;)

1 comment:

  1. So much easier to do with your eyes closed... or even better, a blindfold!

    ReplyDelete