Note

Note that most pictures on this site are NOT copyrighted by me. If you own the copyright to a picture and want it removed, please let me know and I'll remove it right away!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rynne Raines 'Legally Bound' Releases Tomorrow!

Just a quick note to remind everyone that Rynne Raines' new release, Legally Bound, will come out tomorrow!



Rynne is releasing on The Wilder Roses site. After 30 days she'll be available on Amazon and all the other big sites. Here's a link to the Wilder Roses site and Legally Bound:

http://www.wilderroses.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=88&products_id=842

And if you haven't already read Rynne's other books, you can get them via her website. I highly recommend her books - she develops excellent characters, her plots are extremely believeable, and her ability to capture human emotions is uncanny. Plus her sex scenes are hot enough to melt your panties off ;)

Now GO! Go get her books!

http://www.rynneraines.com/

Come back to visit us on Sunday, September 18th, when Rynne will be my guest. I've got all sorts of thought-provoking questions for her, so be here and find out what makes Rynne tick!

4 comments:

  1. *Sigh* I'm sad I have to wait 30 days, but at least I know it's out. I'm very excited for this book! Will make sure to stop back in on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, you can get it tomorrow at the Wilder Roses site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is wickedly wonderful! I highly recommend this story for those who enjoy the spiciest of Erotica. One of the things I love most about Rynne Raines is her ability to keep a true romance alive while incorporating scorching hot BDSM in her stories. She is incredibly proficient at writing well balanced Erotica with characters you absolutely identify and fall in love with. Do yourself a favor and check out her work, you won't be disappointed : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete